This is version 0.83.5. This is just a quick fix to fix the ability to save your game.
If bugs are reported, then I will look at fixing them. If the bug is related to unfinished code, then nothing will be completed until the city is completed.
Version 0.83.5 - 15th Apr 2018
- * Fixed - Missing saves directory in the zip file.
Version 0.83.4 - 25th Feb 2018
- * Fixed - Missing Ini file in the zip file.
Version 0.83.3 - 13th Feb 2018
- * Fixed - Graphics mode Alternate would cause a crash on start.
Version 0.83.1 and .2 - 13th Feb 2018
- * Fixed - Game crashed when entering the city
- * Fixed - New Character Immobilized, clothing caused this when inserted into inventory.
Version 0.83 - 4th Jan 2018
- * Fixed - Hours in certain Inns wrapped over to the next day and you where not able to enter that inn.
- * Fixed - Player position on automap being off by one.
- * Added - A timeout option during fight, opponent will not do something instead of waiting forever.
If player leaves, it will timeout after 20secs and clear the screen.
No more locking up the games in waiting for keyboard inputs.
- * Added - when you try to flee an encounter there is a chance it doesn't work.
- * Added - Added 16bit graphics to the graphics Mode
- * Added - When you charm,trick or attack certain opponents, causes alignment decrease
- * Added - Ghost attach can now be the "Bone-Chilling" attack. Certain percentage. Reduced STR by one if was successful.
- * Added - 2 new diseases. Mold and fungus from MOLD, slime. Slime will foul your food once it becomes active. These takes 48hrs before they become active.
- * Added - Sun set and sun rise to 16bit graphics. It is not done by still graphics. Drawn on the screen based on time. that way it moves like a real sun.
- * Fixed - Ghost information was not correct on armour. He is suppose to be invulnerable to blunt, sharp weapons.
you need magical weapons for the most part. Fixed that.
- * Fixed - put back in the weapon selection for opponent when they attack. Many opponents have different attacks was hard coded to just the first weapon.
- * Fixed - Armour ability to handle different weapons is back into the system. If using a blunt weapon and the armour is invulnerable to blunt. You will not be able to do any damages with that kind of weapon.
- * Fixed - Certain armour is vulnerable to certain weapons, and these weapons cause double damage.
- * Added - Added in 3 missing encounters from binary, Cutthroat, Brigand, Master Thief
- * Added - Put these encounters into possible city/dungeon encounters.
- * Added - capture the number of encounters variable from binary. When in the dungeon you can have multiple encounters now, up to the max defined in binary. City still is only allowed 1
encounter at a time. The number of encounter is affected by your level, dungeon level. your alignment
vs. encounters alignment will increase or decrease your chances for more monsters at once.
- * Added - Started loading in attributes for weapons. Its loads in weapons that causes curses and dieseases.
- Not active in the code yet. Have not loaded the weapon attributes values into the system yet. Like, How long it last.
- * Adjust- Adjusted the Treasure finding stats. Potion should only be in affect until you find treasure and then it should go away. In the code, the treasure just kept getting higher.
Adjust treasure. You got a weapon on almost every encounter. The original game was not like this. It was much hard to get weapons. The chances for finding a weapon is much higher now.
- * Adjust- Treasure Torch and Keys will not show up in the city anymore. The city didn't have these items.
- You end up with so many of these items you never have to want for this.
- * Added - When you find a potion you get 120xp points like the city gave you.
You get 255xp for each Jewels, 128xp for each Gems
- * Fixed - Fixed Weapon damage. It was calculating weapon damaged wrong. Way to high.
It was doing a bit check for number of dice and number of sides to the dice.
This was not correct. a Value of 36 would be 3 dice and 6 sides. bit check would turn this into a different value.
Graphics Mode is now
0 - 8bit,
1 - 16bit (Amiga),
2 - Alternate Small,
3 - Alternate Large
16bit Amiga has a sunset. Added sun to the game. You can see the run rise and
* Charm,Trick, Attack - on certain good characters causes your alignment to decrease.
first time cause a huge decrease before good no matter what your score was. Once below
good, then each act causes it to go down a bit.